Event Name: Eyewear Trunk Show featuring Maui Jim
Location: Avery Eye Clinic, 400 S. Loop 336 West, Conroe, TX 77304
Description: Enjoy the full Maui Jim Collection and exclusive offers for one day only!
Optical & Contact Lenses
At Avery Eye Clinic we offer a full-service optical department designed to provide you with caring, dependable service and special pricing.Read more >
Considering cataract surgery? 98% of patients who choose to have cataract surgery successfully improve their vision with permanent results. Avery Eye Clinics Surgeons providing cataract surgery for improved vision.Read more >
LASIK Eye Surgery
Avery Eye Clinic’s physicians are considered leaders in laser vision correction. They will work with you to determine if you qualify for laser vision correction and which LASIK procedure is right for you. Initial examinations are complementary!Read more >
- Newborns don’t produce tears. They make crying sounds, but tears don’t start flowing until they are about 4-13 weeks old.
- The eye heals quickly. With proper care, it only takes about 48 hours for the eye to repair a corneal scratch.
- It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
- 80% of vision problems worldwide are avoidable or even curable.
- All babies are color blind when they are born.
- Each eye has a small blind spot in the back of the retina where the optic nerve attaches. This hole in your vision isn’t noticed because your eyes work together to fill in each other’s blind spot.
- Your eyes always remain the same size from birth, but your ears and nose will never stop growing.
- Doctors have yet to find a way to transplant an eyeball. The optic nerve that connects the eye to the brain is too sensitive to reconstruct successfully.
- People say “in the blink of an eye” because it’s the fastest muscle in the body.
- Eyes are comprised of over 2 million working parts to make them fully functional.