- Easy-to-use website that provides 24-hour access to personal health information from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Information is stored in the most secure way possible and can only be viewed by you or by someone to whom you give access. It can’t even be viewed by staff members in our practice.
- Access up-to-date health records anytime, anywhere.
- Review summaries of your visits which include your providers' recommended plan of care.
- Receive personalized education resources that are relevant to your conditions, and that have been selected specifically for you, by your provider.
- Avoid extended hold times, callbacks, and telephone calls, by exchanging secure emails with your healthcare team.
- Self-manage your health record or the health record of dependent family members.
- Add or update registration information electronically, prior to your appointment.
The portal has already received your email address if you provided your email address to Avery Eye Clinic, so now you need to set up your password and create a security question and answer.
The green "Patient Portal" button below will take you to the portal.
Once there, select Not Registered. On the next screen, enter your email address and select Next. You will be taken to a screen asking for a validation code. The validation code was just sent to you when you entered your email address, so look in your Inbox, Spam, or Junk mailbox to locate the validation code email. Enter the validation code. Once this is done, you will create a password and a security question. Now you have set up your secure web portal account. You will be able to come back to the portal again and again to access the information we send.
We hope you find value in being able to securely access your information anytime .